Tuesday, February 16, 2010

gamBling!~~~~

hard to predict the situation.. each round my heart thump-ing like hell... tis stupid game reli get my nerves... so damn sueh... crowned as silver medalist (5 times) for getting to pay double... wat the heck... each person hold 2 cards n to get pay we need to bet for 1 card in front to get in between the 2 cards... reli damn kau so kan chiong.... my uncle ( gold medalist ) got 6 or 7 times... ace n king the probability of getting in between is high, but kata pepatah " malang tidak berbau" the card he bet was a ace card ... hahaha.... so damn funny... double pay money that he bet...

funny funny language came out from my uncle until we laugh till die... reli damn ho chio... double like... just bek from my aunty house... tired... 2molo need to wak up early .. hrmm..
night everyone....

No comments:

Post a Comment