Saturday, February 13, 2010

bek home~~~

great!!! bek home d... my bed~~~ so 'song' n comfortable... 1 week at hometown... wanna spend my time to the maximum... just bek from dinner... so full... this is the time wer i wun hesitate to eat... makn mkan makan.... then tidur tidur tidur ... then 'gia' ang pow on sunday onwards till next sunday... haha ^^..... 2 molo wanna go shopping puas puas... diberi nama 'shopaholic' from my friend so need to spam kao kao tis time... haha.. compensate bek my boring life at that place.... no entertainment, makan pun ' sien ' ... everyday wang mah and wee pin... abo jiu yien san n 2.50.... tis week n next i wun be makan economy rice... BAH GUA!!! omg... waiting... 2molo gonna buy bah gua.... mkn puas puas.... haha... and my lovely dry bah kut teh.... ooouhhhh~~~ sumua under waiting list.... hehe.... gambling n makan bah gua are my purpose in tis new year... ' pua kiao' a.... huat a!!!!!! 88!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment