Monday, May 24, 2010

3 DaYs 2 NigHts...

mors , meks and tungs visited klg n kl n went bek 2day afternoon... went alot of cantik cantik pyn places n ate alot ... 3 days - ate 2 diff places of bah kut teh... haha... our trip started on friday . my cousin ( alicia ) as our driver drove us go mkn mkn n jln jln...
Places went are - bah kut teh, hawker stalls , restaurant, centro, no 8 bridge, northport, my school ( pass by ), klg town, bukit tinggi, pasar mlm, cendol klg house, i-city, mamak, temple (Dong Zen), beach, Zakaria's house, look up pt n surrounded kl.
Stuffs ate by us - bah kut teh , dishes, yong tau fu, leng chee kang, popiah, yu yu ice, hai lam rice, chou to fu ( mor mor ) n western food ( look up pt )...

below are pictures snap by me... have a look...














panda... hahah....




my cousin - alicia ( our tour guide )

mor mor

me lo...
meks

tung tung








wei bing ... XD



3 comments: