Sunday, April 18, 2010

When a single call can drastically change someone's emotion... tear drops....


hectic with my studies when another prob came by 2day... tis is the worst of all...
try my best to control but ultimately evrything just collapsed... all i can do is to call bek to get the ans .... today was my friend birthday ( teikz aka ho ma )... it suppose to be a very happy n enjoy dinner but tis call just spoilt my mood...
we went to tambun seafood restaurant for dinner... all i did was makan makan makan to compensate my spoilt mood ... ada crabs , prawns, taufu,and etc... yummy!!! ho ma, wish u happy birthday n good luck in ur exams.....

3 comments:

  1. hock hock..long time no "ahh ahh ahh" with u le..r u alright?mayb we din mix together all the time, but remember there is always an ear for u at me here..jz take it anytime if and only if u wish..XD..stay happy ya!good luck in exam~

    ReplyDelete